Thursday, February 19, 2009

So This is Where it begins...

....And I have NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING!
I am mildly, no completely, freaking out in my head, quietly though so that no one else really knows. I feel totally incapable of becoming a Graphic designer, not because I completely suck (only a little bit), but that all of my other basic art classes that I am taking I suck at, I feel so small next to everyone when it comes to talent, especially those that are also ComDes majors and say "oh I'm no good at any of this that's why I'm going in to ComDes" but then whip out these totally great paintings or drawings and yet I doodle a rocket ship. I feel so painting/drawing/3D structuring handicapped that maybe I'm not meant to do this. But then I have the issue of what else out there can I possibly do?? I Royally SUCK at math, and no good at science, history, and english, to shy to major in Communications or Mass Comm, and don't know enough of anything to flip my major nor do i care for anything else.Bahldkfj;lisdhf!!! Not to mention one of my art teachers only gives us a week to do projects that my other classes would at the minimum give us two weeks to work on, really now i have other classes not just yours, you cant really expect me to get done with 4 paintings in a week while doing other homework, other art projects AND studying for an Exam !!! aslkdhf@$^%&%*jhGHdjhH*&^#@$$!!!!!! And I'm trying to figure out where and who with I am going to live for next fall semester !

I just need to Breathe

No comments: